Simple and Stunning! These petite solitaire round diamond studs add the perfect hint of shine to any look. The round diamonds are held in a four-prong basket setting for 360-degree sparkle. Wear them solo, or mix with our other studs for a playful look to your ear stack.
- Available in 14K Yellow Gold, 14K Rose Gold & 14K White Gold
- Available as singles or as a pair
- Diamond Weight: 0.25ct for a single
Items are made to order, please allow 3 to 5 weeks for delivery. If in stock, item will ship within 3 business days.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.
Free Shipping on U.S. Orders Over $500.
Shipping times do not include lead time. Once your piece is complete, we will email you with tracking information. Signature is required upon delivery. TFJ is not liable for lost shipments when tracking states that the item has been delivered.
If your package is sent back, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order.
International Shipping - Please note that international orders may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
For further shipping details, please click here.
TFJ is extremely delicate and should be cared for accordingly. Basic care will help preserve and protect your jewelry for years to come. Please follow these care instructions to extend the life of your jewelry and to keep them in optimal condition:
- Remove jewelry before swimming, showering or exercising.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, body lotions or other chemicals.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- Clasp necklaces when storing to prevent tangles.
- To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the gold and diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives or solvents.
We, at TFJ, are not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry and do not polish purchased jewelry.